Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Talladega Bound October 2nd ~ 5th 2008


Go Clint Boyer #07




Tailgating is a must .....right?



well,






another race date has came and went. It was sort of a farewell tour of sorts for me. I have attended about 8 Talladega fall races back to back, then a couple of Texas Mtr. Speedway races back to back, then I went to no NASCAR events in 2007, and then me and three buddies decided to trek back to Talladega for the 2008 fall race.






Well it was well worth it, and upon returning home, maybe this wasn't my last trek to the deep south! .....well have to just wait and see!






I will attach some photos from race weekend. We watched a demo~derby race put on Friday by the ARCA boys [the race went well into the sunset hours - and Tally has no lights], Saturdays Truck race was smooth sailing for the most part, and Sundays Cup race was a bit of a demo~derby too, with the race having not one but two red flags! The second red flag stoppage also took out most of the top Cup contenders......and the #88 of Dale Jr. [which I had in our picks].


..ok, back later to add more, we have a football game to attend right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home